One of the things that people who play basketball need is good vertical jump. Unfortunately not every person is born with skills that can help them to jump high. However this is a skill that you can learn by undergoing some kind of vertical jump training by an expert who has done all this and achieved some success.
For those who are struggling with vertical jump, Adam Folker and Justin Darlington have come out with an information product called Vert Shock that provides step by step instructions to improve your vertical jump in a matter of few weeks.
According to Adam Folker, you can easily increase your jump by 3 to 5 inches in the first week itself by following the videos in the Vert Shock program. And once you complete the full 8 week training program you can possibly increase your jump by 9 to 15 inches.
Although these claims are pretty bold and tall but they come from two of the best experts in this field. Adam Folker developed his jumping skills by putting in all the hard work as a professional basketball player. And Justin Darlington has achieved the feat of being named the best dunker in the world many times now.
And this is why we decided to find out more details about the Vert Shock program and share the same in this review.
How Is Vert Shock Program Different From Other Such Programs?
- This program makes use of explosive plyometric training to provide a shock to the nervous system so that you will jump higher. This is the reason the word “shock” is used in the product name also.
- Adam also mentions that this program uses some breakthrough exercises in order to laser target the Type II B Muscle fibers. These are fast twitch fibers that can help you to add more inches to your vertical jump week after week. It seems training these fast twitch fibers is much easier and highly effective.
- Several studies have also indicated that bodyweight and plyometric exercises are effective methods for training your muscles so that you can jump much higher.
- Another unique thing about the Vert Shock program is the phased approach. The first phase is called the “Pre Shock” phase as this is the preparatory phase.
- The second phase is known as the “Shock Phase” because this is the time when shock is given to the nervous system in order to add inches to your jump.
- The third phase is known as the “Post Shock” phase and this is the period when all the learning’s from the previous two phases is perfected properly.
- In this program the vertical explosion is achieved without any kind of over training. And this has been possible due to testing, experimentation and hard work put in by Adam Folker and Justin Darlington.
What Is Included In The Vert Shock Product Package?
When you purchase this program you will get immediate access to the videos that demonstrate all the techniques. Along with the videos you will also get a quick start guide, a vert tracker and work out plan for each of the three phases of this program.
To make the program much more effective Adam Folker is also offering some additional bonus products free of cost.
- BONUS #1: 4 Vertical Jump Killers
- BONUS #2: 5 Dirty Secrets To Jumping Higher
- BONUS #3: Weekly Check-Ins
- BONUS #4: Jumper’s Diet Checklist
Pros Of This Program
- This is an easy to follow program where you can watch the videos and refer to the workout guides to do all the steps that will help you to increase vertical explosion.
- This program is highly effective for newcomers and also for experienced people who are struggling to add inches to their jump.
- This program provides specialized explosive plyometric training which is proven to increase vertical explosion in the least possible time period and with minimal effort.
- You will be able to perform the exercises and train easily even if you are a busy person. You will just have to spend an hour four times a week.
- You don’t need any special equipment to do these bodyweight and plyometric exercises.
- Although this method does not involve any excessive training, but this program requires you to put in the effort and time.
- The program mentions that you will start seeing results in just a week. However this may not be true for everyone. Many people may need a much longer time period to see the initial results.
Vert Shock Review Conclusions
Adam Folker and Justin Darlington have come out with a program that is different from the normal vertical jump training that involves over training.
It appears that lots of people have benefited by making use of the techniques provided in this program.
For people who are serious about adding a few inches to their vertical jump this program can help them in achieving this.